A set of blocks and parts required to build your own drone. Thanks to the attached instructions, building the model is very simple which makes it an excellent gift for young modeling enthusiasts.
Thanks to the use of a standard type of blocks, it is possible to use any of your own blocks to create your own, unique drone. This allows for quick learning through experimentation.
The set contains all the elements needed to build and run the basic drone. All you need to do is to add your own batteries to the remote controller.
Note: In case of problems with flying the drone (no control), please check the correct connection of the engines! The colours of the engine wires are important, the correct connection is given in the manual.
- Akumulator: LiPo
- Długość : 215 mm
- Szerokość : 215 mm
- Wysokość: 50 mm
- Średnica: 215 mm
- Wiek: 8+
- Zasięg: do 80m
- Sterowanie: nadajnik
- Radio: 2.4GHz
- Obraz na żywo: brak
- Kamera: brak
- Type: Quadcopter for indoor flights
- Model: 8818
- Headless mode (could be enabled)
- Weight of the built model: ~68g
- Dimensions of the built model: 215x215x50mm
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Range: up to 80m
- Fly time: 5-7 min
- Charge time: 120 min
- Drone’s power source: 3.7V 600mAh LiPo Battery
- Remote controller’s power source: 3x AA 1.5V batteries (not included in the set)
- Engine type: Brushed DC motor, 8mm diameter
- Set of parts to build the drone
- 3.7V 600mAh LiPo Battery
- Remote controller 2.4GHz
- 4x propeller’s covers
- USB charger
- Manual and build-instruction