Sbach 342 is undoubtedly one of the best aerobatic aircraft on the market. Strengthening the carbon fiber wings is an excellent combination of strength and flexibility. The aircraft used strong servos – 25g and 9g, the rudder has additional hinges, while the rudders have been reinforced with plastic for durability and perfect coordination during quick maneuvers. The quality of the aircraft is undoubtedly one of the highest.
The aircraft is also characterized by its incredible maneuverability, thanks to which the steering is maintained at the highest level both at low and high speeds and it does not fear the most demanding aerobatics. Complementing the perfect flights is also the extraordinary ease of landing. And if something went wrong, large rubber tires and durable metal chassis effectively absorb less successful taxiing.
The manufacturer took care of every detail while designing the model, including a separate recess for the receiver and the antenna underneath the aircraft. Easy access is possible after opening the flip. A separate niche for the battery also closed with a flap with a strong magnet, provides a large space for many types of batteries.
Some people wonder if the plane can be controlled by people with no experience in aerobatics – of course, it could be! What’s more, the plane performs well in windy weather conditions. Many positive reviews around the world prove the outstanding quality of the model.
The presented plane is a PNP model – to run it requires the purchase of equipment and a receiver (4-6CH), a 14.8V 3200mAh LiPo battery or similar with the XT60 plug, and a battery charger of this type.
- Great attention to details, including a hand-painted pilot figurine, factory-made painting and a biplane, sport propeller
- Designed for the highest durability, equipped with a metal chassis, strong servos and reinforcements made of balsa and carbon fiber
- Strengthened wings, rudder and additionally mounted rudder hinges
- Made from durable EPO foam
- Separate niches for the receiver and servos with magnetic flaps
- Two large niches allow you to match different battery capacities and add many accessories. It is even possible to use two 2S batteries in series or two 4S in parallel
- Incredibly maneuverable during flight
- Powerful speed controller and motor
- Engine, regulator, and servos mounted in the model
- The large scale and expressive colors make it easier to see the model even at a greater distance
- Długość : 680 mm
- Rozpiętość: 580 mm
- Wiek: 14+
- Materiał wykonania: Pianka EPO
- Wingspan: 1400mm
- Length: 1400mm
- Weight: 2300g (complete model)
- Drive: Brushless engine 4250 800KV Outrunner
- Spins regulator: 70A brushless, 3A SBEC, XT60
- Two-blade propeller with a hubcap
- Servos: 2x 9g (micro) + 2x 25g
- Stiff underbody
- Recommended battery: 14.8V 4S 3200mAh 20C with XT60 plug
- Needed transmitter and receiver: min. 4CH (recommended 6CH)
- Material: EPO painted foam, plastic elements