Short Course 1:16 is a smaller brother of the popular Rally Monster by the well-known HSP Racing manufacturer. It is characterized by adjusted suspension and oil shock absorbers. The car has a reliable electric engine of the 380 type which allows for reaching high speed. 4WD, independent differentials, and independent suspension ensure great grip at corners. If you are looking for small and practical, high-quality model, you have found what you were looking for!
The presented car is one of the most frequently purchased RC cars n the scale of 1:16 designed for both, beginners and advanced users. Thanks to it interesting silhouette and short course-type construction it conjuncts the speed and great grip. We just want to remind you that this type of car is the one that is used in the Paris-Dakar race.
Relatively small size of the model makes it ideal for the play at home during Winter and outside in Spring. If you are looking for durable construction with great value for money ratio, you have found an ideal model!
The presented Short Course is an RC, RTR model which means that it is ready to run just after unboxing. All you need is 8x AA batteries, which you can also purchase in pour shop, for the remote controller.
We will provide you will spare parts, additional accessories i.e. chargers, batteries, LED diodes, manual in Polish and a variety of bodies for the car.
- Akumulator: NiMH
- Długość : 340 mm
- Szerokość : 191 mm
- Wiek: 14+
- Wersja: RTR
- Skala: 1:16
- Silnik: elektryczny szczotkowy
- Radio: 27-40MHz
- Podwozie: Short course
- Napęd: 4WD
- Materiał wykonania: Tworzywo sztuczne
- Scale: 1:16
- Length: 340mm
- Width: 191mm
- Engine: Electric, brushed, 380 class
- Gear ratio 1:11.1
- Battery: 7.2V Ni-M 1100mAh
- Drive: 4×4
- Wheel track: 174mm
- Weight: 900g
- Proportional, pistol-type remote controller AM 27MHz
- Remote controller’s power source: 8x AA battery (not included in the set)
- Model Short Course 1/16 RTR
- Pistol-type remote controller 27MHz
- Battery with charger (can be charged mulitple times)
- Two antennas (one for model and one for remote controller)