Tanto is the latest Buggy by Himoto Racing. The model is designed for driving on earth tracks and paved surfaces. A buggy-type construction that makes the car universal and is easy to use as the hands of beginners as well as advanced modeling enthusiasts. The model was also built for easy access to components and quick delivery. In addition, a high class 550 electric motor and powerful 120A speed controller integrated into the receiver ensure high performance and high power reserve.
The car has ball bearings in all wheels – it does not occur with other brands of the same class. Thanks to this solution, the lifetime of the car is increased and the rolling resistance is reduced, which significantly translates into the comfort of use. In addition, the following model has a 2.4GHz radio with an End Point Adjustment system (EPA), thanks to which we can individually control the operation of each servo. One of the applications of this system is, for example, the possibility of limiting the maximum speed of our model to the selected value, which is very useful for beginners and children. This avoids driving too fast and possible damage to the car. Each advanced modeler knows that the above features are unique in this price class, and the car itself outclasses models of competing brands.
The wide wheel track and large metal shock absorbers filled with the appropriate oil guarantee adequate grip and cornering stability, and the appropriate ground clearance and 4×4 drive allow you to go where ordinary cars cannot.
All of the above-mentioned solutions make Himoto cars eagerly chosen by modelers who know what they want!
We provide you with full availability of spare parts, additional accessories, such as diodes, batteries, chargers, a Polish instruction manual and the largest selection of bodywork.
- Akumulator: NiMH
- Długość : 409 mm
- Szerokość : 256 mm
- Wysokość: 139 mm
- Wiek: 14+
- Wersja: RTR
- Skala: 1:10
- Silnik: elektryczny szczotkowy
- Radio: 2.4GHz
- Podwozie: Buggy
- Napęd: 4WD
- Scale: 1:10
- Length: 409mm
- Width: 256mm
- Height: 139mm
- Wheel track: 288mm
- Engine: Brushed High Power 550
- Battery: Vega Power 7.2V 2000mAh NiMH with Tamiya plug
- Oil-Spring shock absorbers
- Large, rubber tires; mid-soft
- Secured gearbox and electronics
- Reciever and regulator 120A integrated into one
- Servomechanism: standard class with the power of 3kg
- Adjustable height and toughness of suspension
- 2CH, pistol-type remote controller 2.4GHz with EPA system, powered by 4x AA batteries
- Charger 250mAh 9V with Tamiya plug
- Himoto Tanto 2.4GHz with brushed engine
- Remote controller 2.4GHz with EPA system
- Battery Vega Power NiMH 7.2V 2000mAh
- Polish manual